We Are Southeast Florida World-Class Restoration Firm!
Water Removal Wilton Manors FL & All SouthEast, FL
TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR PROPERTY
FIRE . SMOKE . FLOOD . WATER . MOLD . WIND. EMERGENCY TARPING . LEAK DETECTION EXPERTS
24/7 Live Calls
Get Help NOW!
- 5 Star Review
- IICRC Certified
- Mold Inspection and Testing
- Locally Owned & Operated
Water Damage Tech Available 24/7
- We Work Directly With Your Insurance
24-hour Water Removal In Wilton Manors FL
The invasive properties of water can lead to warping, swelling, staining, rusting, and decay. Universal Water Restoration begins the water extraction process without delay, saving your property and its contents from irretrievable damage.
Universal Water Restoration team of first responders arrives to give you full fire damage support. From the moment we arrive to help, you get rapid critical damage response with professional cleanup, repair, and remodeling done according to your needs.
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL MOLD REMOVAL
We offer mold inspection, testing & removal services.
Our certified specialists will use the latest tools and technology to pin point exactly where the leak is coming from. We can also help you restore the area back to its original or better condition. Call us for a FREE leak detection inspection.
STORM CLEANUP & REPAIR
Our team works with extreme precaution to decontaminate, sanitize, and neutralize your property when a biohazard has occurred. We follow established hazmat protocol to assure you of safe and effective cleanup.
Emergency Roof Tarping
ANDCOVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfection For Homes & Small Businesses In Wilton Manors FL And Southeast FL.
We Work Directly With Your Insurance To Help Your Family & Property.
We handle the process from start to finish. Let us handle your insurance claim today!
Why Choose Universal Restoration Services?
- All of our service techs are professional, courteous, and IICRC Certified.
- We get the job done right the first time.
- Swift Turnaround – our goal is to get your property back to normal as quickly as possible.
- We also provide full reconstruction services.
- We bill the insurance company directly.
- Fast response at your door in 30 minutes .
Water Removal Wilton Manors FL And Residential & Commercial Restoration Services Wilton Manors FL, & All Of Southeast Florida
If your home or business experiences water damage, fire, smoke, damage, mold, or any other property damage disaster, our team of certified team of professionals is here for you.
We bring over 20 years of combined experience and training to help you in your time of need. At Universal Water Restoration, we work with you, minimizing loss to you and damage to your property. Restoration is what we do!
Universal Water Restoration works with all insurance carriers. We provide detailed estimates that meet and exceed industry standards. When disaster strikes, we are there for you, and we provide a clear plan to you and your insurance carrier to restore your home, property, or business.
With 5 star ratings on Google, cutting edge industry training and many certifications, memberships and affiliations with the leading restoration and construction industries, you can rest assuredUniversal Water Restoration will take care of you and your home, property or business.
Our service area is rapidly expanding. (click here for service area map) With offices in Pembroke Davie, FL , we service all of Southeast Florida. Water Removal Wilton Manors FL
Free Phone Consultations
Free On-Site Inspection
Free Water Checks
Free Mold inspection
Free Restoration Assessments
Free Moisture Checks & LEAK DETECTION
Our Water Damage Restoration Process In Wilton Manors FL
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.
How We Save You Money:
- Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
- Efficient use of time for construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.