As homes and commercial properties sustain water damage following natural disasters, it is important to address the situation as soon as possible with proper water damage restoration. When flood cleanup is not attempted in a reasonable time frame, mold may set in and cause unpleasant and disturbing health symptoms. Each water damage removal and restoration project is unique with its own scenarios, but the universal idea behind successful flood repair jobs is that complete and thorough drying must be achieved before any rebuilding can be attempted. Information can be found here.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS:
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.