WATER & FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION IN
PEMBROKE PINES, FL
Universal WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION IN PEMBROKE, PINES & SOUTHEAST FL.
TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR PROPERTY
Palm Beach, Broward & Martin County Specialists
FIRE . SMOKE . FLOOD . WATER . MOLD . WIND. EMERGENCY TARPING . LEAK DETECTION EXPERTS
24/7 Live Calls
Get Help NOW!
- 5 Star Reviews
- IICRC Certified
- Talk to a Real Person
- Locally Owned & Operated
Fast Emergency ResponseTechnicians Available 24/7
- Certified Professionals & Quick Response Time At Your Door In 30 minutes
- We Work Directly With Your Insurance
24-HOUR RESTORATION SERVICES
Why We Lead in Water Damage Restoration
Universal Water Restoration is leading the way in the water damage clean up business. We have the expertise to get your water removed, and your home or business dried out thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
Our certified and experienced professionals understand that the last thing you need when your property floods are more stress than you already have. Our team handles your emergency water damage clean up and repairs promptly and professionally, so you can have satisfaction and peace of mind.
- We provide 24/7 emergency disaster cleanup service all year long
- 1 hour or less response time
- Free estimate with one of our certified specialists.
- Our technicians are IICRC Certified
- We will take care of all communications with the insurance companies regarding the restoration work until it’s done.
- We offer demolition & reconstruction services.
When disaster strikes, any delay in response time can cost thousands of dollars in loss of inventory, property, and additional living expenses. Water damaged items become non-salvageable without quick and skilled restoration services, costing thousands of dollars as a result.
Universal Water Restoration can cut your replacement costs by up to 70%. We accomplish your cost savings by using proper drying techniques that restore soaked structural materials to their original condition.
Universal Water Restoration also works to prevent future moisture problems and protect the unaffected areas from humidity damage.
How We Save You Money:
- Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
- Efficient use of time for construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce the potential for mold, mildew, and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.
The Universal Water Restoration team is highly experienced and qualified estimators, field supervisors, and IICRC certified technicians. We evaluate the damage thoroughly and start the restoration process swiftly.
Above all, Universal Water Restoration goes a step above the rest. Using thermal imaging technology, we identify temperature and moisture behind walls allowing us to guarantee that the structure will be completely dry when we leave and thus eliminating future mold problems down the road.
Emergency Water Extraction Services
We can help if you have any of the problems below. At your door in 30 minutes.
Carpet Water Damage
Any water damage to your property is stressful and frustrating. In most cases, regardless of the magnitude of the flood, carpet manufacturers void carpet warranties as water damage usually weakens the latex backing on the carpet. However, the main thing to remember is to act fast to contain the damage and start the water cleanup process.
Sewage Cleanup Services
Sewage backup damage may be extensive, contaminating your property and possessions, and wrecking your peace of mind. It is vital to act quickly and call a professional to begin the sewage backup clean up process immediately, as there is a considerable threat of disease, pathogenic contamination of property and valuables, and possible electrical malfunctions. Elite Restoration has 24/7 emergency response teams that will have the expertise, training, and equipment needed for:
- sewage backup removal
- sewage damage clean up
- damage restoration
Water Heater Overflow
When your water heater leaks, thousands of dollars worth of damages can result to your home, furnishings, electrical appliances, and personal belongings. It is best to maintain and check your water heater periodically to minimize the potential of water heater overflow. Once your water heater overflows, your goal is to stop the leak as quickly as you can.
Storm Water Damage
Water restoration emergencies happen every day. Any water damage situation is stressful and irritating, regardless of the trigger event. When your roof leaks, it may affect your attic, ceiling, walls and floors. Leaky roofs lead to water damage situations and may threaten the structural integrity of your property.
Restoration After Flooding
As homes and commercial properties sustain water damage following natural disasters, it is important to address the situation as soon as possible with proper water damage restoration. When flood cleanup is not attempted in a reasonable time frame, mold may set in and cause unpleasant and disturbing health symptoms. Each water damage removal and restoration project is unique with its own scenarios, but the universal idea behind successful flood repair jobs is that complete and thorough drying must be achieved before any rebuilding can be attempted.
Our Process Is Simple And We Offer Free Consultations.
Free Phone Consultations
Have questions or an emergency we answer our phones 24/7.
Free On-Site Inspection
We can be at your door in 30 minutes and will give a full on-site inspection.
Free Water Checks
Free Water & Moisture Checks
Free Mold inspection
We offer a free mold inspection
Free Restoration Assessments
We can be at your door in 30 minutes and will give a full restoration proposal.
Free Moisture Checks
Free Water & Moisture Checks
Our Water Damage Restoration Process:
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
- Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.