We Are Southeast Florida World-Class Restoration Firm!
Water Removal Services Cooper City (FL) Florida & All SouthEast, FL
TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR PROPERTY
FIRE . SMOKE . FLOOD . WATER . MOLD . WIND. EMERGENCY TARPING . LEAK DETECTION EXPERTS
24/7 Live Calls
Get Help NOW!
- 5 Star Review
- IICRC Certified
- Mold Inspection and Testing
- Locally Owned & Operated
Water Damage Tech Available 24/7
- We Work Directly With Your Insurance
24-hour Restoration Services In Cooper City (FL) Florida
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL MOLD REMOVAL
We offer mold inspection, testing & removal services.
STORM CLEANUP & REPAIR
Emergency Roof Tarping
WR uses only the best tarping material form Dr. Shrink. It’s a strong white tarp that prevents further water damage and can protect your property in advance of a predicted hurricane or tropical storm.
ANDCOVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfection For Homes & Small Businesses In Cooper City (FL) Florida And Southeast FL.
We Work Directly With Your Insurance To Help Your Family & Property.
We handle the process from start to finish. Let us handle your insurance claim today!
Why Choose Universal Restoration Services?
- All of our service techs are professional, courteous, and IICRC Certified.
- We get the job done right the first time.
- Swift Turnaround – our goal is to get your property back to normal as quickly as possible.
- We also provide full reconstruction services.
- We bill the insurance company directly.
- Fast response at your door in 30 minutes .
Water Removal Services Cooper City (FL) Florida Residential & Commercial Restoration Services In Cooper City (FL) Florida & All Of Southeast Florida
If your home or business experiences water damage, fire, smoke, damage, mold, or any other property damage disaster, our team of certified team of professionals is here for you.
We bring over 20 years of combined experience and training to help you in your time of need. At Universal Water Restoration, we work with you, minimizing loss to you and damage to your property. Restoration is what we do!
Universal Water Restoration works with all insurance carriers. We provide detailed estimates that meet and exceed industry standards. When disaster strikes, we are there for you, and we provide a clear plan to you and your insurance carrier to restore your home, property, or business.
With 5 star ratings on Google, cutting edge industry training and many certifications, memberships and affiliations with the leading restoration and construction industries, you can rest assuredUniversal Water Restoration will take care of you and your home, property or business.
Our service area is rapidly expanding. (click here for service area map) With offices in Pembroke Davie, FL , we service all of Southeast Florida. Water Removal Services Cooper City (FL) Florida
Our Process Is Simple And We Offer Free Consultations.
Free Phone Consultations
Have questions or an emergency we answer our phones 24/7.
Free On-Site Inspection
We can be at your door in 30 minutes and will give a full on-site inspection.
Free Water Checks
Free Water & Moisture Checks
Free Mold inspection
We offer a free mold inspection
Free Restoration Assessments
We can be at your door in 30 minutes and will give a full restoration proposal.
Free Moisture Checks & LEAK DETECTION
Free Water & Moisture Checks
Our Water Damage Restoration Process In Cooper City (FL) Florida:
- Emergency Response – 24 hours a day 7 Days a week 365 days a year.
- Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
- Contents protection and moving.
- Extraction of water.
- Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
- Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
- Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
How We Save You Money:
- Reduce construction repairs by up to 70%.
- Efficient use of time for construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.